Cut with a regular fit and mid-rise waist, TABS’s new chinos are simply tailored from cotton-twill and blended with stretch for added comfort.
This colour is inspired by the Bermuda Petrel, commonly known as the ‘Cahow’ because of its eerie cry. This nocturnal bird was thought to be extinct for 330 years! Rediscovered in 1951, Bermuda has been working hard ever since to enlarge its nesting ground on Nonsuch Island.
This versatile colour is a sophisticated neutral that will go with pretty much any colour top.
- Embroidered TABS logo on back pocket
- Signature triangle belt loops
- Pre-washed for a soft, comfortable finish
- Tailored cut with a classic straight leg
- Medium low-rise waist
- 'Step into Summer' pocket linings in tropical prints
- TABS’s trousers are a reliable and versatile item to have in your wardrobe and work just as well with a shirt and blazer as it does a polo.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Tumble-dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron as needed.