Known for their large and colourful flowers, the hibiscus brings a multitude of hues to the island so why not let it do the same for your wardrobe? Visit the Hibiscus Garden at The Botanical Gardens in Bermuda and enjoy over 150 species of this stunning plant.
- Embroidered TABS logo on back pocket
- Signature triangle belt loops
- Pre-washed for a soft, comfortable finish
- Tailored cut with a classic straight leg
- 100% cotton twill carefully selected for its breathable and smart qualities
- Logo embossed tortoshell buttons
- Medium low-rise waist
- 'Step into Summer' pocket linings in tropical prints
- Classic 8.5" inseam
- TABS are designed to take you from the boardroom to the boat. So wear them traditionally with a blazer and long socks, or slip them on with a T-shirt or polo shirt to stay comfortable during lazy summer afternoons. For more information check out our STYLE GUIDE.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Tumble-dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron as needed.