Bermuda's Royal Naval Dockyard was the principal base of the Royal Navy in the Western Atlantic between American Independence and the Cold War. Now home to a host of businesses, Dockyard has become one of Bermuda's most popular attractions.
This sophisticated neutral will complement any top so feel free to go as bold or subtle as you dare!
- How to wear
- Easy Care
- Embroidered TABS logo on back pocket.
- Signature triangle belt loops
- Pre-washed for a soft, comfortable finish
- Tailored cut with a classic straight leg
- Stretch cotton blend for comfort and ease of movement
- Logo embossed tortoiseshell buttons
- Medium low-rise waist
- 'Step into Summer' pocket linings in tropical prints
- Classic 8.5" inseam
- TABS are designed to take you from the boardroom to the boat. So wear them traditionally with a blazer and long socks, or slip them on with a T-shirt or polo shirt to stay comfortable during lazy summer afternoons. For more information check out our STYLE GUIDE.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Tumble-dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron as needed.
Buying for someone else but not sure what colour to get?
Check out our Gift Card!