North Rock is the largest coral reef in Bermuda and a graveyard for many ships. Unlucky for the ships of yesterday, lucky for the snorkelers and explorers of today!
The sudden drop in depth as you go over the edge of the reef is what inspired this deep shade of blue.
This colour looks great with a light coloured shirt and can also be worn casually with a polo.
- Embroidered TABS logo on back pocket.
- Signature triangle belt loops
- Pre-washed for a soft, comfortable finish
- Tailored cut with a classic straight leg
- 100% cotton twill carefully selected for its breathable and smart qualities
- Logo embossed tortoshell buttons
- Medium low-rise waist
- 'Step into Summer' pocket linings in tropical prints
- Classic 8.5" inseam
- TABS are designed to take you from the boardroom to the boat. So wear them traditionally with a blazer and long socks, or slip them on with a T-shirt or polo shirt to stay comfortable during lazy summer afternoons. For more information check out our STYLE GUIDE.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Tumble-dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron as needed.