The ‘Princess’ opened its doors in 1885 and is the oldest of the Fairmont Hotel Chain. It’s been painted this cheerful shade of pink for as long as we can remember. These stylish shorts embody the refined elegance of the hotel. Constructed using a soft cotton-twill fabric and prewashed for a casual feel, the slim fit maintains a sharp sense of style and tradition. Make the most of this absorbing hue with contrasting blue or yellow toned shirts or polos.
Buying for someone else but not sure what colour to get?
Check out our Gift Card!
- Embroidered TABS logo on back pocket.
- Signature triangle belt loops
- Pre-washed for a soft, comfortable finish
- Tailored cut with a classic straight leg
- 100% cotton twill carefully selected for its breathable and smart qualities
- Logo embossed tortoshell buttons
- Medium low-rise waist
- 'Step into Summer' pocket linings in tropical prints
- Classic 8.5" inseam
- TABS are designed to take you from the boardroom to the boat. So wear them traditionally with a blazer and long socks, or slip them on with a T-shirt or polo shirt to stay comfortable during lazy summer afternoons. For more information check out our STYLE GUIDE.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Tumble-dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron as needed.