Bermuda's multi coloured houses and white roofs are just one of the things that make the island so unique. This hue is inspired by a particular house on Bostock Hill that is painted a cheerful shade of lime green. This zesty colour is the perfect edition to your summer wardrobe.
Why you're going to love our polos:
- The inside collars are designed by Bermudian artists and inspired by the island
- Reinforced collar and neck stand to absorb sweat and keep you cool
- Contrasting side vent for a pop of colour
- Subtle logo on arm sleeve looks classy and leaves the chest free for customization
- It's perfectly fitted, not too boxy, not too tight
- The back hem is curved and slightly longer than the front to be more flattering
- The fabric is a light cotton-pique. The perfect weight to keep you cool and also hold its shape
- The colours are colour-matched to the island of Bermuda.