The bathysphere, the colour inspiration for our latest Long Sleeve Polo, was an unpowered, deep-sea submersible. In the 1930's it was lowered into the ocean on a cable to conduct a series of dives off the coast of Bermuda. Inside the scientists were able to study deep sea creatures in their natural habitat.
The trim on this unique colour is an adaptation of a sketch by leading local artist Graham Foster featuring the distinctive architecture of Bermuda, boats and trees.
Why you're going to love our polos:
- The inside collars are designed by Bermudian artists and inspired by the island
- Reinforced collar and neck stand to absorb sweat and keep you cool
- Contrasting side vent for a pop of colour
- Subtle logo on arm sleeve looks classy and leaves the chest free for customization
- It's perfectly fitted, not too boxy, not too tight
- The back hem is curved and slightly longer than the front to be more flattering
- The fabric is a light cotton-pique. The perfect weight to keep you cool and also hold its shape
- The colours are colour-matched to the island of Bermuda.