This colour is matched to the gorgeous green of the lagoons found in Bermuda.
Minutes walk from the Grotto Bay Hotel, Blue Hole Park has two lagoons to explore. One has a viewing platform, but if you continue walking there is another further along the trail that is more private. Both are an amazing colour and you can see clearly to the bottom. There are also caves in the park so bring a flash light & walking shoes.
Don't forget your swim shorts! You can swim in the lagoons and there is a small beach in the park as well.
Oh, and it's free to the public :).
Why you're going to love our polos:
- The inside collars are designed by Bermudian artists and inspired by the island
- Reinforced collar and neck stand to absorb sweat and keep you cool
- Contrasting side vent for a pop of colour
- Subtle logo on arm sleeve looks classy and leaves the chest free for customization
- It's perfectly fitted, not too boxy, not too tight
- The back hem is curved and slightly longer than the front to be more flattering
- The fabric is a light cotton-pique. The perfect weight to keep you cool and also hold its shape
- The colours are colour-matched to the island of Bermuda.