The Juniperus Bermudiana, a.k.a Bermuda Cedar, is endemic to the island. Its sweet aroma and attractive reddish timber makes it a key feature in many Bermuda homes. But parasites wiped out 99% of Bermuda's Cedars, some 8 million trees. But they are making a come back, and we are working at trying to preserve them.
This colour is inspired by their deep green leaves.
- Embroidered TABS logo on back pocket
- Signature triangle belt loops
- Pre-washed for a soft, comfortable finish
- Tailored cut with a classic straight leg
- 100% cotton twill carefully selected for its breathable and smart qualities
- Logo embossed tortoshell buttons
- Medium low-rise waist
- 'Step into Summer' pocket linings in tropical prints
- Classic 8.5" inseam
- TABS are designed to take you from the boardroom to the boat. So wear them traditionally with a blazer and long socks, or slip them on with a T-shirt or polo shirt to stay comfortable during lazy summer afternoons. For more information check out our STYLE GUIDE.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Tumble-dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron as needed.