The Bermuda Petrel is commonly known as the ‘Cahow’ because of its eerie cry. This nocturnal bird was thought to be extinct for 330 years! Rediscovered in 1951, Bermuda has been working hard ever since to enlarge its nesting ground on Nonsuch Island.
The Cahow chick's beautiful down is the inspiration behind this new shade of Bermuda Shorts.
- Embroidered TABS logo on back pocket
- Signature triangle belt loops
- Pre-washed for a soft, comfortable finish
- Tailored cut with a classic straight leg
- 100% cotton twill carefully selected for its breathable and smart qualities
- Logo embossed tortoshell buttons
- Medium low-rise waist
- 'Step into Summer' pocket linings in tropical prints
- Classic 8.5" inseam
- TABS are designed to take you from the boardroom to the boat. So wear them traditionally with a blazer and long socks, or slip them on with a T-shirt or polo shirt to stay comfortable during lazy summer afternoons. For more information check out our STYLE GUIDE.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Tumble-dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron as needed.