There is no fresh water supply in Bermuda so we catch our rain water on our pristine white roofs. This colour is inspired by the limestone roofs and will go with every colour of TABS.
The inside collar is designed by Bermudian Danielle Clark, a recent Berkeley Institute graduate.
Why you're going to love our polos:
- The inside collars are designed by Bermudian artists and inspired by the island
- Reinforced collar and neck stand to absorb sweat and keep you cool
- Contrasting side vent for a pop of colour
- Subtle logo on arm sleeve looks classy and leaves the chest free for customization
- It's perfectly fitted, not too boxy, not too tight
- The back hem is curved and slightly longer than the front to be more flattering
- The fabric is a light cotton-pique. The perfect weight to keep you cool and also hold its shape
- The colours are colour-matched to the island of Bermuda.
Model wears a size medium polo with official America's Cup 'Racing' swim shorts.