This beautiful new shade named for one of Bermuda’s most popular attractions; Crystal and Fantasy Caves.
Not only was the cave considered "The most beautiful cave in the world," by Mark Twain during his visit to Bermuda in 1908, but it also inspired Bermudian artist Michael Frith, to create the magical world behind Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock.
As seen in Milan and Paris, come check out our Bermuda spin on this Fall staple.
Our Honey Suckle polos are the perfect complement for a flawlessly Fall look.
- Embroidered TABS logo on back pocket
- Signature triangle belt loops
- Pre-washed for a soft, comfortable finish
- Tailored cut with a classic straight leg
- 100% cotton twill carefully selected for its breathable and smart qualities
- Logo embossed tortoiseshell buttons
- Medium low-rise waist
- 'Step into Summer' pocket linings in tropical prints
- Classic 8.5" inseam
- TABS are designed to take you from the boardroom to the boat. So wear them traditionally with a blazer and long socks, or slip them on with a T-shirt or polo shirt to stay comfortable during lazy summer afternoons. For more information check out our STYLE GUIDE.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Tumble-dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron as needed.