Castle Roads was once the main access route for vessels to reach St. George’s Harbour. Now mostly used by pleasure crafts, the beautiful waters of Castle Harbour vary in shades of blue.
- Embroidered TABS logo on back pocket.
- Signature triangle belt loops
- Pre-washed for a soft, comfortable finish
- Tailored cut with a classic straight leg
- 100% cotton/linen blend carefully selected for its breathable and smart qualities
- Hook and eye closure for a clean flat front finish
- Medium low-rise waist
- 'Step into Summer' pocket linings in tropical prints
- Classic 8.5" inseam
- TABS are designed to take you from the boardroom to the boat. So wear them traditionally with a blazer and long socks, or slip them on with a T-shirt or polo shirt to stay comfortable during lazy summer afternoons. For more information check out our STYLE GUIDE.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Tumble-dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron as needed.